CURT OEM-STYLE GOOSENECK HITCH, SELECT RAM 2500, 3500 #60633
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitches are built to excel in two key things: ease of installation that comes from an ingenious design and safe, reliable towing even with heavy-duty gooseneck trailers.
The Ram-compatible gooseneck hitch boasts a one-person installation. It is built with fewer pieces than competitor hitches to keep installation simple, and the pieces are designed to be compact so they can be lifted and bolted into place without the help of a second person. We've also eliminated a number of steps from the process to speed up installation time and reduce the number of modifications needed on the vehicle. The hitch does not require the exhaust or spare tire to be lowered. It requires no welding, temporary truck bed removal or even bed flange trimming. Best of all, pre-existing factory holes are used to mount the hitch to the truck's frame, meaning the only drilling necessary is for the gooseneck ball hole and safety chains in the truck bed.
Once installed, the OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ram offers simple operation and highly secure towing. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 to safely tow up to 35,000 lbs. GTW. Instead of a side handle mounted under the wheel well, it uses a latch-locking trailer ball. This patented 2-5/16" ball easily drops into the gooseneck head from above the truck bed and is secured in place with a simple quarter-turn of the latch. This Ram gooseneck hitch also features heavy-duty 5/8" safety chain anchors for dependable security for your trailer, whether you're towing livestock, machinery or construction materials.
To ensure maximum quality, the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ram comes with a tough A-coat finish to easily resist rust and scratches, and it is backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Up to 35,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- Weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Easy, one-person installation requires no lowering of exhaust or spare tire
- Requires no additional hardware or installation brackets
- No drilling necessary except the truck bed holes
- Center locator eliminates the need to measure where the ball hole should be
- Installation also requires no welding, bed flange trimming or bed removal
- Included patented 2-5/16" ball eliminates the need for a side handle
- Heavy-duty 5/8" safety chain loops for a reliable connection
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable, rust-resistant, liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Not compatible with X5 adapter or factory 5th wheel prep package
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||35,000 LB|
|Shipping Weight||53.0 LB|
|Product Weight||53.0 LB|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Ball Diameter||2-5/16 IN|
|Gooseneck Hitch Type||OEM Compatible|