CURT 10' Black Cargo Straps with S-Hooks (500 lbs., 2-Pack) #83009
Share this Product
Wrapping rope around your trailer and hoping for the best is not the ideal way to secure cargo. Even using a net of bungee cords can create an unsafe scenario if just one of those bungees pops loose. Using the right method to secure your cargo is an important aspect of towing that is too often overlooked. When you need cargo security that can handle the long haul, you need CURT cargo straps. We offer two different types of cargo straps in a variety of colors, lengths and with various hook types to give you a complete towing solution.
These CURT ratchet tie down straps are designed to accommodate larger, heavier loads. They are made from a high-strength, woven nylon material and come with a ratcheting buckle that allows for superior tension on the load. They feature a break strength of 1,500 lbs. and a work load limit of 500 lbs. These black cargo straps come equipped with rubber-coated S-hooks for a secure hold and strong resistance to corrosion and wear. They measure a total length of 10' and have a strap width of 1". Two ratchet straps are included in this package.
Packing up your vehicle for a long trip does not have to turn into a game of Tetris. With CURT cargo management, it is easy to give yourself adequate storage room even in the smallest cars. For that weekend getaway or trip cross-country, you can Bring It all with CURT.
- Two 10' long straps perfect for securing cargo in trailers, truck beds and more
- Offers a superior tiedown method compared to bungee cords and rope
- Provides a work load limit of 500 lbs. with a break strength of 1,500 lbs.
- Ratchet mechanism allows for superior tension on heavy loads
- Straps constructed from high-strength, woven nylon
- S-hooks coated in rubber for rust and wear resistance
- Ratchets protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Part Type||Cargo Strap|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Break Strength||1,500 LB|
|Work Load||500 LB|
|Quantity Per Package||2|
|Hook Finish||Rubber Coated|