Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Quick Goose II Gooseneck Hitch #60630
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension...
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. Gooseneck hitches are stronger, tougher and more subtle than any other, and when quality craftsmanship and intelligent design become the fuel that drives a gooseneck hitch, you get a towing solution that leaves others lost for words.
Designed to be the fastest gooseneck hitch on the market, the CURT Quick Goose II gooseneck hitch features two handles for operating the trailer ball. One handle is made for raising and lowering the trailer ball and the other for locking it into place, eliminating the need for you to climb in and out of the truck bed when hitching up. Like the Double Lock gooseneck hitch, the Quick Goose II allows for full use of the truck bed with its droppable trailer ball and spring-loaded safety chain hookups. The Quick Goose II comes with heavy-duty handles, a chrome trim ring, a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. It can tow up to 30,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 7,500 lbs. of tongue weight.
This particular Quick Goose II gooseneck hitch is designed to be a custom fit for certain models of Chevrolet, GMC and Ford (for a complete listing of vehicle and installation bracket compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com).
- Two-handle operation for raising and lowering the gooseneck ball
- Dual handles eliminate the need to climb in and out of the truck bed
- Chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits all standard gooseneck trailers
- Drop-ball storage keeps the truck bed free of obstructions
- Installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Heavy-duty handles can be positioned on either side of the truck
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover #66145 helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Includes spring-loaded safety chain loops and grade-8 hardware
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires under-bed gooseneck installation brackets
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gooseneck Hitch Type
|Quick Goose II Gooseneck Hitch
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
|3 5/8 IN
|Carbide Black Powder Coat
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.