Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch #60619
They've made the truck said to turn the world under its tires and the trailer that moves...
They've made the truck said to turn the world under its tires and the trailer that moves mountains in a day. But what about the hitch powerful enough to connect the two? CURT introduces the Double Lock EZr™ gooseneck hitch. This under-bed gooseneck not only boasts 30,000 lbs. of towing capacity, but it also offers easier installation and operation. With its slotted safety chain holes, patented center locator and vehicle-specific installation brackets, mounting the Double Lock EZr™ is quick and painless. It also features a double-locking design and a flip-and-store trailer ball to make gooseneck towing look easy.
Installation with the Double Lock EZr™ requires only one person, using retainer clips to keep bolts secure and the center section fully supported while mounting it into place. It also uses our exclusive, patented center locator to eliminate the need for meticulous measuring and ensure error-free drilling. New for this model are slotted safety chain holes that allow you to align the safety chain loops with the rails of your truck bed for optimum functionality. The Double Lock EZr™ also uses carriage bolts whenever possible for one-wrench tightening and does not require the exhaust to be lowered during installation.
Operation of the Double Lock EZr™ gooseneck hitch is simple and safe. It uses two locking pins and a 3/8" diameter handle to keep the gooseneck ball locked into the center section and your gooseneck trailer more secure. The ball features a flip-over design that allows you to store it inside the receiver hole when not in use, keeping your truck bed completely free of obstructions and preventing the trailer ball from being lost. With a fortified center section, this hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 7,500 lbs., giving you the power you need to get the job done right.
- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Center locator eliminates the need to measure where the ball hole should be
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstructions
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Slotted safety chain holes allow for proper alignment with truck bed rails
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter handle for solid operation
- Includes strong 5/8" safety chain loops and grade-8 hardware
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires under-bed gooseneck installation brackets
- Center Locator patent# D685,299 S
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
|Carbide Black Powder Coat
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
CURT EZr Gooseneck
CURT EZr Gooseneck Hitch - Comparison Video
Gooseneck Hitch Install: CURT 60648 with 60619 on Silverado 2500 HD
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.