Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
OEM Puck System 2-5/16" Gooseneck Ball & Safety Chain Anchor Kit for Ram #60618
The CURT Ram gooseneck ball kit allows you to instantly outfit your pickup truck for gooseneck towing....
The CURT Ram gooseneck ball kit allows you to instantly outfit your pickup truck for gooseneck towing. The kit includes a gooseneck ball and gooseneck safety chain loops that easily drop into the factory gooseneck hitch puck system on Ram trucks with the 5th wheel gooseneck hitch prep package. The components also come in a durable carrying case for convenient storage when not in use. NOTE: The factory gooseneck hitch OEM puck system is required for installation.
The Ram gooseneck ball in this kit features a patented design. It is equipped with a simple lever and retainer balls that allow it to easily drop into the gooseneck hitch center puck and lock into place with a simple quarter-turn. The gooseneck ball has a 2-5/16" diameter and is rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load. For dependable strength and safety, the gooseneck ball is constructed from forged and machined steel alloy, finished in a polished chrome plating and thoroughly tested to U.S. VESC V-19 specifications.
Also included in this OEM puck system gooseneck hitch kit is a rubber hole cover. This cover installs with a simple friction-fit and keeps the gooseneck ball hole protected from water, dirt and debris when not in use. The components of the CURT Ram gooseneck ball kit also come in a durable storage case. This case can be reused, allowing the gooseneck ball and safety chain anchors to be easily transported and securely stored when not in use.
- Fits the Ram puck system
- 2-5/16" gooseneck ball installs easily with quarter-turn latch system
- Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch
- Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
- Cast steel anchors with durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Forged and machined steel gooseneck ball with chrome-plated finish
- Wide loop openings accept large gooseneck safety chain hooks
- Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand whenever needed
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion and debris in gooseneck ball hole
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ram puck system for installation
- Includes gooseneck ball #60601, two safety chain anchors #60617, storage case and rubber hole cover
- Ball patent# 8,955,866; anchors patent# 9,452,647
|OEM Puck System Gooseneck Ball & Safety Chain Anchor Kit
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
CURT Safety Chain Loop Kits
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.