CURT Double Lock 2-5/16" Gooseneck Ball #60616
Share this Product
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. The CURT under-bed Double Lock gooseneck hitch is strong, fast and easy to operate. It gets its name from the two locking pins that engage the trailer ball and hold it in place, giving you twice the security when towing especially heavy trailers.
This replacement gooseneck ball is designed to fit the CURT Double Lock gooseneck hitch #60607. It features a tough chrome-plated finish to stand up to the strain of heavy-duty towing and is tested to meet U.S. V-5 specifications. It also features a 2-5/16" ball diameter to fit most gooseneck trailers.
- Replaces gooseneck ball in Double Lock gooseneck hitch #60607
- 2-5/16" diameter ball couples to most gooseneck trailers
- Accepts up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstruction
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Vertical Load||7,500 LB|
|Part Type||Gooseneck Trailer Ball|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|