CURT Forged Tow Hook Mount (2" Shank) #45500
Share this Product
CURT specialty ball mounts are a group of exceptional towing products, built to succeed where others fear to tread. From the back roads of overrun forests to the muddy fields of small town farms, towing looks a little different, and that means different demands on your towing equipment. CURT offers a full lineup of unique ball mounts that are made to tackle the rougher side of towing while still being able to fit a standard 2" x 2" receiver tube.
Our forged tow hook mount is great for straight towing a vehicle and for other similar recovery towing applications. It measures 10" long and is designed specifically for a tow strap without hook ends. The gross trailer weight of the forged tow hook is limited to the hitch capacity. It is perfect for everything from full-size pickup trucks to ATVs and comes with a special black carbide powder coat finish to provide the corrosion, scratch and UV resistance needed to survive anything you throw its way.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Perfect for vehicle recovery towing applications
- Designed for use with CURT vehicle recovery strap #83066 or similar tow straps
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- GTW and TW are limited to trailer hitch capacity
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Forged Tow Hook Mount|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||Limited to Hitch Capacity|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||Limited to Hitch Capacity|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|