CURT Dual-Length Ball Mount (2" Shank, 7,500 lbs., 2" Drop, 7-1/2" or 10-1/2" Long) #45220
Share this Product
For multiple types of towing, we here at CURT want to supply you with products that make things easier and more efficient. After all, towing that boat, camper or recreational vehicle trailer is all about doing more of what you love.
CURT dual length ball mounts offer a fast way to adjust your towing equipment to fit your trailer or hitch-mounted accessory. Rather than buying a second ball mount to accommodate two types of trailers or installing a receiver extender, the dual length ball mount offers a better way. With two holes in its shank, the CURT dual length ball mount can be lengthened or shortened in a moment's notice. If you have a trailer or bike rack that requires a little extra clearance from the vehicle's bumper or spare tire, the dual length ball mount can be extended by simply removing the pin and clip and pulling it out to the second hole. When you need the trailer snug up to your vehicle, the ball mount can then be moved back to its original position.
CURT dual length ball mounts are made with quality steel and are robotically welded for precision. This particular ball mount offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 750 lbs., making it an excellent choice for your class 3 trailer hitch. It can be used at a length of 7-1/2" or 10-1/2". It also features a drop of 2", a rise of 3/4" and a durable gloss black powder coat to protect it from rust, scratches and harmful UV rays.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Features two hitch pin holes for 7-1/2" or 10-1/2" length
- Equipped with a 1" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- 3/4" rise or 2" drop for precise trailer leveling
- Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Dual-Lengh Ball Mount|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||7,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||750 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Length||7 1/2 IN & 10 1/2 IN|
|Ball Hole||1 IN|
|Finish||Gloss Black Powder Coat|