CURT 2" Trailer Ball (1" X 2-1/8" Shank, 7,500 lbs., Chrome, Packaged) #40170
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
CURT Trailer Balls are designed for strength, ease of use and, ultimately, to get you to your destination without hassle. CURT 2" trailer hitch balls are constructed from quality steel and are made with precision to fit your 2" trailer coupler. They are able to tow a variety of trailers such as utility trailers, boat trailers, campers and more. These tow balls are an excellent extension of your class 3 or class 4 trailer hitch and ball mount, and are the ideal choice for most pickup trucks, vans and SUVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This particular 2" trailer ball offers a ball capacity of 7,500 lbs. It features a 1" shank diameter, a 2-1/8" shank length and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against rust and scratches. With its fine-threaded shank, this 2" trailer ball also offers an added measure of holding strength and provides smooth installation and torqueing. To give you peace of mind while towing to that next destination, we also carefully test our trailer balls and ensure that each one meets U.S. VESC specifications.
- Fits 2" couplers and accepts up to 7,500 lbs. GTW
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank