Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Extendable Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack (2 or 4 Bikes, 1-1/4" or 2" Shank) #18030
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for...
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs.
CURT standard hitch-mounted bike racks are anything but average. They feature an adjustable shank to fit either a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver and allow use on most trailer hitch classes. Our standard bike racks also come with several useful features, including an anti-wobble shank to reduce noise and keep bikes more secure, and a compact design for easy storage. They feature adjustable arms to accommodate various bike heights and styles, and the arms can be folded down, when not in use, to remain out of the way. The tilt-down design built into our standard bike racks allows you easier access to the rear of your vehicle whenever necessary.
This particular CURT standard bike rack has an extendable design, allowing it to be used as a 2-bike model or 4-bike model. It features a maximum load limit of 90 lbs. or 180 lbs., depending on the configuration. To protect it against the elements and the trail ahead, this bike rack comes with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Adapter sleeve allows mounting on either 1-1/4" or 2" receiver tube
- Removable bolt-on extension arms allow for two- or four-bike capacity
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Bolt-together post can be disconnected for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use of a support strap is required with 1-1/4" receiver tubes
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
|Part Type||Extendable Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Number of Bikes||2 or 4|
|Max Load||90/180 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2 & 1.25|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Quantity Per Package||1|
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.