CURT Replacement Weight Distribution Hookup Bracket #17008
Share this Product
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads.
This replacement weight distribution hookup bracket makes it easy to attach a spring bar to the tongue frame of your trailer and get the exact tension needed to level your towing setup. It features a bolt-on mounting system for secure attachment to your trailer and offers a snap-up design that can be leveraged into place with a weight distribution lift handle #17112. To ensure long-lasting use, this replacement spring bar hanger comes with a durable powder coat finish. One hanger is included in this package. Two spring bars are always required when using a weight distribution hitch.
- Allows for secure mounting of the spring bars on the trailer frame
- Replaces factory spring bar brackets or hangers
- Snap-up design allows for easy leveraging of spring bar
- Bracket protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes one bracket and all necessary mounting hardware (chains not included)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Replacement Weight Distribution Hookup Bracket|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Color||Black / Silver|