CURT Weight Distribution Clamp-On Hookup Brackets (2-Pack) #17003
Share this Product
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads.
These replacement weight distribution hookup brackets make it easy to attach spring bars to the tongue frame of your trailer and avoid interfering with an LP tank or other obstruction. They feature a clamp-on mounting system for secure attachment to your trailer and include all necessary installation hardware. To ensure long-lasting use, these replacement spring bar hangers come with a durable powder coat finish.
- Allows for repositioning of spring bars around an LP tank or other obstruction
- Replaces factory spring bar brackets or hangers
- Clamp-on design uses a bolt to fasten tightly on the frame
- Brackets protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes two chain hangers, bolts and pins (chains not included)
|Part Type||Weight Distribution Clamp-On Hookup Brackets|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Color||Black / Silver|