Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
A16 5th Wheel Hitch with Roller #16521
The CURT A16 is designed to provide a surprisingly quiet ride while maintain superior towing power. It...
The CURT A16 is designed to provide a surprisingly quiet ride while maintain superior towing power. It has a gross trailer weight capacity of 16,000 lbs. and can handle a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a three-position coupling indicator visible from your pickup truck cab, an extra wide head for easier coupling and high-strength interlocking die-cast jaws for a secure hold on your 5th wheel trailer.
This 16K 5th wheel hitch excels in quiet 5th wheel towing. It uses a fully articulating torsion head, a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts and interlocking jaws to create stability for your trailer and tow vehicle. These components also allow the A16 to suppress shock and vibrations and reduce any additional noise coming from your trailer. Like the other CURT A-Series hitches, the A16 is coated with a durable carbide powder coat finish. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
This A16 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the CURT R16 roller. Our 5th wheel rollers mount easily onto a set of 5th wheel rails or a gooseneck adapter already installed in the bed of your pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- R16 5th wheel roller #16560 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes A16 5th wheel hitch head #16520, R16 roller #16560 and hardware
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Vertical Load||4,000 LB|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||16,000 LB|
|Height||17-1/2 IN - 21-1/2 IN|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
CURT A16 5th Wheel Hitch with R16 Roller Unit
How to Hook Up a 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.