Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
A16 5th Wheel Hitch with Rails #16121
The CURT A16 is designed to provide a surprisingly quiet ride while maintain superior towing power. It...
The CURT A16 is designed to provide a surprisingly quiet ride while maintain superior towing power. It has a gross trailer weight capacity of 16,000 lbs. and can handle a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a three-position coupling indicator visible from your pickup truck cab, an extra wide head for easier coupling and high-strength interlocking die-cast jaws for a secure hold on your 5th wheel trailer.
This 16K 5th wheel hitch excels in quiet 5th wheel towing. It uses a fully articulating torsion head, a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts and interlocking jaws to create stability for your trailer and tow vehicle. These components also allow the A16 to suppress shock and vibrations and reduce any additional noise coming from your trailer. Like the other CURT A-Series hitches, the A16 is coated with a durable carbide powder coat finish. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety and includes a limited lifetime warranty to make this the best hitch ever to be mounted in the back of your pickup. This A16 5th wheel hitch comes with a set of industry-standard 5th wheel legs and 5th wheel rails to be mounted in your truck bed with a 5th wheel bracket kit (brackets sold separately).
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes A16 5th wheel hitch #16120, base rails #16200 and hardware
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
|13 IN - 17 IN
|CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
CURT A16 5th Wheel Hitch with R16 Roller Unit
How to Hook Up a 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.