Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Q24 5th Wheel Hitch with Ford Puck System Legs #16037
With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs., the CURT Q24 5th wheel hitch is capable...
With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs., the CURT Q24 5th wheel hitch is capable of towing some of the heaviest 5th wheel trailers, while still offering a smooth, quiet ride. What makes it unique is its spherical axial bearing. Instead of pivoting of two axes, the Q24 is built with a spherical bearing that allows the hitch head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride and less strain on your towing equipment and truck. The Q24 also features dual-locking jaws for 360-degree kingpin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication.
The Q24 5th wheel hitch also makes coupling easier with its self-aligning head, single-handle operation and three-position coupling indicator. While the self-aligning head helps reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, the coupling indicator eliminates the need for you to get in and out of the truck cab to check the kingpin connection. The indicator is visible from the cab of the pickup and shows the exact status of the coupling point. For long-lasting protection against the elements, this 24K 5th wheel hitch is finished with a highly durable carbide black powder coat.
This particular Q24 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ford long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q24 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ford puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Fits Ford long-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ford puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Includes Q24 5th wheel hitch head #16545 and Ford puck system legs #16017
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||24,000 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Vertical Load||6,000 LB|
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.