CURT OEM Puck System 5th Wheel Roller for Ford #16020
Share this Product
The CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel roller for Ford pickups combines the functionality of a CURT 5th wheel roller with the strength and convenience of Ford's truck bed puck system. The roller is designed to securely mount a CURT 5th wheel hitch head into the bed of your Ford truck, using the OEM puck system. It features a set of adjustable, quarter-turn anchors to quickly and easily drop into the pucks and provide a moveable platform for the 5th wheel coupling point. This puck system roller is specifically designed for short-bed trucks and requires the Ford puck system for installation. It features a capacity of 24,000 lbs. and is compatible with most CURT 5th wheel heads (weight capacities are limited to the lowest-rated towing component).
Like our OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, the key feature of the Ford 5th wheel roller system is its quarter-turn anchors. With the hitch head initially bolted onto the roller, the roller can easily be dropped into place whenever needed and secured with the quarter-turn anchors. The anchors can also be adjusted to help eliminate chucking noises between the roller and under-bed platform while towing. When you are finished towing, simply turn the anchors to remove the entire assembly within seconds.
The CURT 5th wheel roller system for Ford pickup trucks provides the ultimate in versatility for the CURT 5th wheel line. With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs., the roller is able to accept most CURT 5th wheel hitch heads. It tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 and is coated in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish to protect against scratches and rust. We also give the OEM puck system 5th wheel roller a limited lifetime warranty to make sure it can keep up wherever you and your Ford truck wander (warranty does not carry over to any other 5th wheel components or attachments).
- Adapts most CURT 5th wheel hitch heads to fit the Ford puck system
- Integrated roller adds clearance for short-bed trucks making tight turns
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ford puck system for installation (intended for short-bed trucks)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Warranty does not carry over to other 5th wheel components or attachments
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||24,000 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|