CURT Class 2 Trailer Hitch #12050
Share this Product
This CURT class 2 trailer hitch is made for light-duty towing, having a gross trailer weight capacity up to 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. This makes it an excellent choice for most smaller size trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, small boat trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers. It is also perfect for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
CURT class 2 trailer hitches are generally used on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, compact SUVs, minivans and even some smaller pickup trucks. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Subaru B9 Tribeca (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with a hitch pin and clip and all hardware necessary for a complete installation. It also features a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount.
CURT class 2 hitches are made with innovative engineering that takes shape in quality materials. Our engineers work with real vehicles and advanced programs to design each hitch to succeed. CURT trailer hitches are constructed with American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and our skilled fabricators, welders and technicians. We coat each hitch in a liquid Bonderite coating that provides long-lasting corrosion, chip and UV resistance, and then finish them in a high-gloss black powder coat. Our quality processes and construction give us the confidence to include a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty on all of our class 2 hitches. Best of all, we are proud to say that every CURT hitch is manufactured in the USA.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware, pin & clip
|Product Type Description||Class 2 Trailer Hitch|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||3,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||350 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|