CURT Class 1 Fixed-Tongue Trailer Hitch #11616
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality American steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch has a capacity to tow up to 1,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 150 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This class 1 hitch is a fixed-tongue hitch, having a fixed draw bar to accept a trailer ball rather than a receiver tube to accept a ball mount. Class 1 hitches are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Mercedes S Class sedan, including S, SE, SD and SEL (116 chassis) (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with all necessary installation hardware.
Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays. Like all CURT receiver hitches, this class 1 hitch is made right here in the USA and is backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Fixed drawbar readily accepts a 3/4" trailer ball shank
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Product Type Description||Class 1 Trailer Hitch|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||1,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||150 LB|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|