CURT 2" x 30' Tow Strap (9,000 lbs. GVW) #83066
Share this Product
This CURT vehicle recovery strap is made from nylon and designed to help pull disabled vehicles free. It features a gross vehicle weight capacity of 9,000 lbs. and a break strength of 18,000 lbs. It comes with two looped ends for easy attachment to a tow hook and has a 30' length. The vehicle recovery strap is more compact than rope and stronger and lighter than chain, making it easy manage and convenient to store in your vehicle.
- Designed for freeing disabled vehicles and other recovery towing applications
- More compact than rope and stronger and lighter than chain
- Compatible with CURT tow hooks #45824, #45825, #45500 and others
- Features a break strength of 18,000 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Break Strength||18,000 LB|