CURT D-Ring Shackle Mount (2-1/2" Shank) #45831
Share this Product
The CURT D-ring shackle mount is perfect for recovery towing and other straight-line towing applications. It is built with a removable, heavy-duty D-ring shackle, a solid steel shank and a highly durable powder coat finish.
This heavy-duty trailer hitch accessory features a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" shank, allowing it to fit hardworking class 5 trailer hitches, including any CURT Commercial Duty class 5 hitch. The entire unit is tested and rated for a straight-line pull of up to 13,000 lbs., making it a useful tool for vehicle recovery or tough jobs off-road and out in the field (weight ratings limited by lowest-rated towing component).
The D-ring shackle of this receiver hitch mount features a threaded pin for easy installation or removal whenever necessary, and it allows for simple, secure attachment of a tow strap. It is compatible with the CURT tow strap #83066 or other similar tow straps.
To protect the CURT D-ring shackle mount on the job and in the elements, it comes with a highly durable carbide powder coat finish. This maximizes corrosion resistance and helps protect the shank and shackle against scuffs and scratches.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- Tested and rated for 13,000 lbs. straight-line pull
- Perfect for vehicle recovery towing applications
- Can be used with CURT vehicle recovery strap #83066 or similar
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- 5/8" hitch pin & clip not included
- Weight ratings limited by lowest-rated towing component
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Straight Line Pull Capacity||13,000 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2.5|