CURT Dual-Output 7 & 4-Way Connector with Backup Alarm (Plugs into USCAR) #57101
Share this Product
A CURT custom original equipment vehicle-to-trailer connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring.
Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's OE vehicle-to-trailer connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom OE connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided.
This special custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring connector provides a multi-function connector socket. It is designed to plug into a circular 7-prong OEM socket and replace a factory-equipped 7-way connector with a 7-way RV blade and 4-way flat. It specifically offers a custom wiring option for certain models of GM and Ford with integrated back-up alarms (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com).
This multipurpose socket comes with its own backup alarm, a mounting bracket and all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation. CURT custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Plugs into round USCAR socket on Ford or GM
- Replaces the factory-equipped 7-way socket
- Integrated backup alarm sounds when vehicle is in reverse
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- 7-way RV blade adds reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Dust covers included to keep connectors clean when not in use
- Metal bracket securely mounts wiring to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- Includes bracket, hardware and connector covers
|Side Application Type Description||Blank|
|Mount Type Description||Blank|
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Part Type||Custom Wiring Harness|