Luverne JOURNEYMAN HD REPLACEMENT BUMPER #191122
Share this Product
The Journeymam™ HD replacement bumper is one of the strongest replacement truck bumpers available. It is engineered to give you the strength, functionality and confidence to tackle the toughest jobs and make them look easy. It was designed, built and tested in America. It features a one-piece construction shielded with a unique finish for industry-leading rust resistance. It is also equipped with a welded 2" receiver that is fully tested to 25,000 lbs. The Journeyman™ installs with no drilling required, giving you a hardworking asset for your truck without any of the fuss.
The Journeyman™ truck bumper begins with a solid foundation, featuring a one-piece, all-steel construction. We combine 10-gauge steel and schedule-40 pipe, welding it into a single piece for maximum structural integrity. This welded design also provides great front-end protection for your work truck. Journeyman™ truck bumpers are also equipped with 1-1/2" tubular headlight cages, a punched steel screen, horizontal center tubes and black rubber stripping along the uprights for enhanced grille, bumper and headlight protection.
To optimize the functionality of your truck on any job, Journeyman™ heavy-duty truck bumpers have an integrated, welded 2" x 2" receiver hitch. This standard hitch receiver is stringently tested at our Detroit engineering facility to be rated to an impressive 25,000 lbs. straight-line pull. The 2" truck bumper hitch accepts a variety of towing accessories such as a tow hook, winch mount, hitch step and more. It is great for vehicle recovery applications and other jobs (not for towing use; capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component).
For a unique advantage in the field and on the job, Journeyman™ heavy-duty truck bumpers are protected with a deliberate finish. They feature a zinc primer for an initial rust-resistant shield, and then are finished off with a highly durable textured black powder coat. These two finishes combined give the Journeyman™ bumper industry-leading resilience to the elements. The textured surface resists scratches, chipping and UV damage, and even helps hide minor scuffs and scratches to maintain a clean professional look.
Installing the Journeyman™ truck bumper is as no-nonsense as its heavy-duty design. That's because all Journeyman™ bumpers are engineered to be custom truck bumpers. Each installs using pre-existing mounting points, replacing the factory bumper without any drilling or tedious modifications required. This particular Journeyman™ custom truck bumper is designed to fit specific years of the Ford F250 Super Duty, F350 Super Duty, F450 Super Duty and F550 Super Duty (see application information to verify fitment with your truck).
The headlight cages, factory fog light cutouts and center section of this custom truck bumper are also made to complement the unique design features of the truck. It is also compatible with the factory tow hooks and adaptive cruise control sensors.
Like most LUVERNE grille guards and brush guards, the Journeyman™ HD replacement bumper features our signature vehicle logo reveal. The 1-1/2" horizontal steel tubes not only work with the punched steel screen to help protect your truck grille, but they also contour to the vehicle's front-end logo, allowing you to show off your badge with pride.
NOTE: This Ford bumper comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation.
- Built-in 2" receiver tested and rated for 25,000 lbs. straight-line pull
- Industry-leading carbide black powder coat finish with a zinc coat primer
- One-piece, 10-gauge steel construction with schedule-40 pipe for solid strength
- Punched steel screen provides extra grille protection
- Contoured horizontal tubes for signature vehicle logo reveal
- 1-1/2" tubular brush guards with wraparound design to guard the headlights
- Factory fog light cutouts with protective punched steel screening
- High-strength, welded steel uprights with protective rubber facings
- Compatible with factory tow hooks and front-end parking assistance camera
- Easy, no-drill installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA
- Includes bumper, mounting hardware and sensor relocation kit for adaptive cruise control and front-end cameras
- Not for towing use; vehicle recovery and off-road applications only
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only
|Side Application Type Description||Not Applicable|
|Mount Type Description||Frame Mount|
Textured Black Powder Coat