Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Switchback Black Aluminum Headache Rack, Select Ford F-150 #1110112
The ARIES Switchback headache rack is an aggressive, off-road-style truck headache rack that features rust-free...
The ARIES Switchback headache rack is an aggressive, off-road-style truck headache rack that features rust-free construction, an LED-compatible top edge and a patented installation system -- all to make sure your truck not only stands out on the road, but also has the backbone to tackle the trail. The Switchback truck headache rack is built with all-aluminum construction, meaning you will never have to worry about rust. Aluminum offers solid strength while helping to keep your truck lightweight. The aluminum alloy is also protected with a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish that maximizes corrosion resistance and adds a sleek finishing touch. The Switchback is built to readily accept aftermarket lighting. Its top edge is a slotted channel that accepts LED light bars or work lights. Three 10" LED light bars (ARIES #1501260) are recommended. The slotted channel allows for easy installation of the lights and adjustable positioning. Installing the ARIES Switchback aluminum headache rack couldn't be easier with our patented mounting system. It features unique stake pocket anchors that requires no drilling or complicated procedures. Simply drop it in, tighten a single bolt on each side, and you're ready to hit the trails. The Switchback also features a three-piece assembly, making it easier to ship, and allowing you to mount the headache rack without the center section for easy access to the rear cab window. Each ARIES Switchback headache rack is designed for vehicle-specific installation for a custom fit. This particular model fit specific years of the Ford F150 (see application info to verify fitment). Brackets and mounting hardware are included.
- All-aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Slotted top edge accepts various LED lights (three 10" light bars recommended)
- Full-width slotted edge allows for easy adjustment of the lights
- Angular profile contours to the lines of the truck cab for a professional look
- Patented stake pocket mounting system for simple, secure installation
- Three-piece design bolts together with strong grade-8 hardware
- Switchback Headache Rack
- Stamped aluminum, octagonal grid center section for a distinct look
- Center section can be removed for convenient access to the rear window
- Highly durable carbide powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Stake pocket clamp patent #US 10023247 B2
- Includes headache rack and mounting hardware
- Headache rack may interfere with rear-facing cameras
- Not designed to support cargo loads
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (Five-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.