CURT REPLACEMENT 36" X 3/8" DIAMETER TOW BAR BASE PLATE SAFETY CABLE (7,500 LBS) #70007
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
This tow bar base plate safety cable is designed to replace an existing cable, installing together with the base plate to provide a secure backup connection to the vehicle frame. This cable is rated for 7,500 lbs. It measures 36" long and 3/8" in diameter. It comes with a vinyl coating to protect the metal from corrosion and promote more comfortable handling. One cable is included in this package.
- Helps resist vehicle-RV separation during a flat tow disconnect
- Features a minimum break force of 7,500 lbs.
- Includes one 36" long x 3/8" diameter safety cable
- Each cable must meet or exceed gross vehicle weight
- Vinyl coating protects cable from rust and allows for easier handling
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes one cable (two required for base plate installation)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|