CURT Custom Tow Bar Base Plate, Select Jeep Wrangler JK #70102
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
This CURT tow bar base plate for the Jeep Wrangler JK offers a custom, vehicle-specific fit. It integrates with the vehicle frame, securely bolting into place and providing a solid attachment point for dinghy towing.
This Jeep Wrangler JK base plate fits select model years (verify fitment using the application info). The main body is hidden to help maintain an OEM look and feel on the vehicle.
Each CURT base plate is constructed from welded steel and physically tested for safe towing. It is assembled right here in the USA for dependable quality, and it is finished with a unique, co-cured finish for unparalleled rust resistance.
This custom base plate comes with two attachment tabs for connecting the tow bar, as well as safety cables for securing to the vehicle frame.
- Provides a solid connection for dinghy towing your vehicle with tow bars
- Twist-lock tabs for easy installation and removal as needed
- Spreads towing forces equally for reduced stress on the vehicle frame
- Physically tested to gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes base plate, safety cables and installation hardware (tow bar sold separately)
|Shipping Weight||42.0 LB
|Finish||GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
Common Tow Bar Base Plate Installation Techniques