CURT A30 5th Wheel Hitch #16190
Oversized – Additional freight charges will apply
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
The CURT A30™ 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series™, an easier mounting system and the power of a 30K 5th wheel hitch.
Like our other A-series™ hitches, this 30K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
The A30™ 5th wheel hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5th wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 30K 5th wheel mounts to any industry-standard 5th wheel rails, using the included 5th wheel legs.
Once installed, the A30™ is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A30™ 5th wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A30™ for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for a more precise build
- High-strength, interlocking cast jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 5th wheel head, legs and hardware
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gross Trailer Weight
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|