Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch Kit with Installation Brackets #60710
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension...
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. That is why CURT offers gooseneck hitch kits that include both the hitch and the installation brackets, making it simpler and easier to get your truck towing-ready.
This kit includes the CURT Double Lock gooseneck hitch and installation brackets to match. The under-bed Double Lock gooseneck hitch gets its name from the two locking pins that engage the trailer ball and hold it in place, giving you twice the security when towing especially heavy trailers. The Double Lock mounts underneath your truck bed, using the included brackets, and provides a removable 2-5/16" gooseneck trailer ball with a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Using the heavy-duty operating handle, the trailer ball can be unlocked and flipped over whenever necessary to allow full use of the truck bed. The Double Lock comes with solid safety chain hookups, an attractive chrome trim ring, a durable carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty.
This particular Double Lock gooseneck hitch kit is design to be a custom fit for certain years of the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD or 3500 or GMC Sierra 2500HD or 3500 (for a complete listing of vehicle and installation bracket compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com).
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstructions
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Heavy-duty handle can be positioned on either side of the vehicle
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Includes spring-loaded safety chain loops and grade-8 hardware
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes Double Lock gooseneck hitch #60607 and installation brackets #60604
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gooseneck Hitch Type
|Double-Lock Hitch and Rail Kit
|Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch Kit
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
|CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
CURT 60604 Double Lock Kit & 60607 Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch on 2013 Chevy Silverado 2500
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.