CURT Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount (2" Shank, 1-7/8", 2" & 2-5/16" Balls) #45799
Share this Product
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution.
This CURT adjustable ball mount has a shank size of 2" x 2" and features three different trailer ball sizes to accommodate all standard coupler sizes: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16". The 1-7/8" trailer ball offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 600 lbs. The 2" trailer ball has a GTW capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a TW capacity of 750 lbs., and the 2-5/16" ball offers 10,000 lbs. GTW and 1,000 lbs. TW. This allows you to easily tow a variety of trailers and to ensure that each one tows smoothly and securely.
This tri-ball ball mount also features an adjustable shank assembly with multiple mounting holes for varying ball heights. Each trailer ball can be raised to a maximum of 5-3/4" rise or lowered to a maximum of 5-3/4" drop, allowing you to make your trailer completely level in any towing situation. It includes three 5/8" hitch pins for quick and secure installation, and the adjustable shank can also be used with our multipurpose ball mount attachment #45008 for even more versatility. All CURT adjustable ball mounts are made with sturdy steel construction and come with a durable powder coat finish for long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance.
- Features three welded trailer balls on an adjustable shank
- Fits 1-7/8", 2" or 2-5/16" couplers
- Mounts on trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Adjustable height allows for precise trailer leveling
- Shank can be flipped for a max drop or rise of 5-3/4"
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Permanently attached trailer balls cannot be loosened or stolen
- Trailer balls feature a polished chrome-plated finish
- 5/8" diameter pins & clips provide security and easy adjustment
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes tri-ball head #45800, adjustable shank #45059, tube mount #45802 and three pins & clips
|Maximum Rise||5-3/4 IN|
|Maximum Drop||5-3/4 IN|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||1,000 LB|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||10,000 LB|
|Ball 3 Diameter and Capacity||2-5/16 IN - 10,000 LB|
|Ball 1 Diameter and Capacity||1-7/8 IN - 6,000 LB|
|Ball 2 Diameter and Capacity||2 IN - 7,500 LB|
|Ball Diameter||1.875 or 2 or 2.3125|
|Shank Length||16 IN|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount|
|GTW/TW Ball 1||6,000 LB / 600 LB|
|GTW/TW Ball 2||7,500 LB / 750 LB|
|GTW/TW Ball 3||10,000 LB / 1,000 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Finish||Gloss Black Powder Coat|