CURT 1-7/8" Trailer Ball (1" x 2-1/8" Shank, 3,500 lbs., Stainless, Packaged) #40081
Share this Product
CURT 1-7/8" trailer balls are constructed from high-strength steel to match the towing power of your class 1 or class 2 trailer hitch and ball mount and come with fine threads on the shank for improved holding strength. Having a trailer ball that matches your coupler size is absolutely essential. At CURT, our trailer balls are engineered to be precisely fitted. When we stamp 1-7/8" into the top of each hitch ball, we actually mean 1-7/8".
This CURT tow ball features a ball capacity of 3,500 lbs. It is able to tow most utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, smaller livestock trailers and some recreational vehicle haulers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). As with any trailer, be sure that your towing equipment is capable of handling the load before hitching up. This trailer ball also features a 1" shank diameter, a 2-1/8" shank length, 0" of rise and a stainless steel finish to protect against corrosion and wear. Like all CURT trailer balls, our 1-7/8" balls are tested for your safety and meet all U.S. VESC specifications.
- Fits 1-7/8" couplers and accepts up to 3,500 lbs. GTW
- Stainless steel construction for excellent rust resistance
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||1 7/8" Trailer Ball|
|Shank Length||2 1/8 IN|
|Shank Rise||0 IN|
|Torque||250 FT LB|