CURT Hand Winch (1,200 lbs., 7-1/2" Handle) #29424
Share this Product
After a full day on the water, you and your crew are tired. It doesn't matter if you were swimming off the back of the pontoon boat, racing around the lake in your speed boat or just casting a line off the side of your fishing boat -- when you get to shore, the last thing you want to deal with is a faulty hand crank on your boat trailer. You want a winch that makes your job easy and that lets you get out of the marina and back home sooner.
CURT hand winches are constructed from cold-forged steel to provide structurally superior pinions and eliminate gear-to-shaft bonding failures. They are designed to be mounted on a variety of trailers and are especially useful for boat trailers. CURT boat winches can also serve a number other winch applications, though they are not designed for vehicle towing. This CURT hand winch or boat winch features a capacity of 1,200 lbs. with a gear ratio of 4.2:1. It has a hub diameter of 3/4" and a handle length of 7-1/2".
- Crank-style boat winch for boat trailers or hoisting applications
- Compatible CURT winch straps #29007, #29450 or #29451
- Constructed from high-strength, cold-forged steel
- Equipped with a locking lever for increased safety
- Strong pinions eliminate gear-to-shaft bonding failures
- Broached pinion shaft securely engages the pinion gear
- 7-1/2" handle with plastic grip cover for easy, comfortable operation
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Handle Length||7 1/2 IN|