CURT Bracket-Mount Swivel Jack with Side Handle (2,000 lbs., 10" Travel) #28302
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field.
CURT swivel jacks get their name from the pull-pin swivel feature that allows the jack to pivot on its mounting bracket and swing up and out of the way for travel. Our swivel trailer jacks are broken into two categories: pipe mount and bracket mount.
This CURT bracket mount swivel jack features a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a travel of 10". With a jack foot plate welded on the bottom, this type of jack provides added stability for your trailer on rough terrain. It comes with a side-wind handle and has a weldable bracket for secure mounting. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.
- Supports up to 2,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Side-wind handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- Weld-on bracket-style mount for secure installation
- Swivel bracket allows jack to fully swing up and out of the way for travel
- Pull-pin keeps jack securely locked in place
- 10" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Part Type||Bracket-Mount Swivel Jack|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|