CURT Marine Jack with 6" Wheel (1,200 lbs., 10" Travel) #28112
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field.
Designed to withstand the wear and tear of frequent water exposure, CURT marine jacks are the jack of choice for the avid fisherman or boating enthusiast. Our marine jacks have a few features that make them a special addition to our trailer jack line. Unlike any of our other jacks, CURT marine trailer jacks are equipped with wheels, allowing for greater mobility and easier coupling of your trailer. Choose from models with one or two wheels. Marine jacks also have a heavy-duty pull-pin that allows them to pivot on their mounting bracket to be out of the way for travel. To protect them from corrosion and the damage of moisture, these jacks come with a zinc finish.
This CURT marine jack features a weight capacity of 1,200 lbs., a travel of 10" and a wheel diameter of 6". It comes with a side-wind handle and all the necessary bolt-on hardware for a complete installation. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.
- Supports up to 1,200 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Side-wind handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- 6" wheel for convenient trailer mobility and coupling
- Swivel bracket allows jack to fully swing up and out of the way for travel
- Heavy-duty pull-pin keeps jack securely locked in place
- 10" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Bolt-on hardware included for secure mounting
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Part Type||Marine Jack|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|