CURT 2-5/16" Channel-Mount Coupler with Easy-Lock (15,000 lbs., Black) #25328
Share this Product
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance.
Providing the highest weight capacity and the most flexibility in coupler design, CURT adjustable channel couplers are a unique option for your trailer. This type of coupler does not bolt onto a trailer's frame the same way that a standard coupler does. It uses a pair of bolts to mount onto an adjustable eye channel to allow for easy height adjustment. The two attachment bolts also provide greater stability and less rattle.
This CURT adjustable channel coupler features a cast design with a simple latch. It comes with a durable carbide black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance and has a gross trailer weight capacity of 15,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 2,250 lbs. It is designed to fit a 2-5/16" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
- Compatible with CURT channels #48610 and #48650
- Secured by a dual-bolt mounting system
- Channel-mount allows for easy height adjustment
- Easy-lock latching system with included safety pin for optimum security
- Safety pin hole can also accept a coupler lock
- Constructed from heavy-duty cast steel
- Protected by a durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Channel-Mount Coupler|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||15,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||2,250 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|