CURT 5/8" Swivel Hitch Pin (2" Receiver, Stainless, Packaged) #23582
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
When you mount a ball mount on your trailer hitch, you expect it to stay put. Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For all types of heavy-duty towing, CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips pack a little extra punch. We make our 5/8" hitch pins out of solid steel and coat them in one of four finish options. All of these finishes offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for long-lasting, smooth operation. CURT hitch pins are also constructed with a 105-degree bend, creating a useful handle for a better grip and allowing the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount.
This particular 5/8" hitch pin features a stainless finish and comes with a swivel-type retainer. Instead of using a detachable clip as a retainer, the swivel pin features a metal tab mounted on a hinge on the end of the pin. When the pin is inserted into the receiver tube, the tab can be flipped sideways to keep the pin in place, and when you want to remove it, the tab can be rotated again to allow the pin to easily slide out. Operation is quick and easy, and there is no risk of losing the retainer clip.
CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips are ready to work. They provide reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" or 2-1/2" shank, making them the perfect fit for class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches.
- 5/8" diameter pin fits 2" or 2-1/2" receiver tubes
- Quickly secures ball mounts and accessories with no clip needed
- Permanently attached swivel clip cannot be lost
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Stainless steel construction for long-lasting rust resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Before towing, be sure the hitch pin is in place and securely fastened
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Swivel Hitch Pin|