CURT 5/8" Hitch Pin with Groove (2" or 2-1/2" Receiver, Zinc, Packaged) #21583
Share this Product
When you mount a ball mount on your trailer hitch, you expect it to stay put. Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For all types of heavy-duty towing, CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips pack a little extra punch. We make our 5/8" hitch pins out of solid steel and coat them in one of four finish options. All of these finishes offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion for long-lasting, smooth operation. CURT hitch pins are also constructed with a 105-degree bend, creating a useful handle for a better grip and allowing the pin to stay securely engaged in the trailer hitch and ball mount.
This particular 5/8" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a groove that allows the clip to be inserted at any angle. CURT 5/8" hitch pins and clips are ready to work. They provide reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" or 2-1/2" shank, making them the perfect fit for class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches.
- 5/8" diameter pin fits 2" or 2-1/2" receiver tubes
- Secures ball mounts and other receiver tube inserts
- Grooved pin allows clip attachment at any angle
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Before towing, be sure the hitch pin is in place and securely fastened with the clip
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
|Receiver Tube Size||2 or 2.5|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Hitch Pin & Clip|