CURT 1/2" Swivel Hitch Pin (1-1/4" Receiver, Chrome, Packaged) #21541
Share this Product
The job of a hitch pin is incredibly important in towing, and for this reason, CURT hitch pins and clips are made to be of the utmost quality, providing you with reliable security for your trailer and cargo. CURT 1/2" hitch pins measure a full half inch in diameter and are constructed from solid steel. This helps ensure they have the strength they need to serve your towing needs. Our 1/2" pins are available in a number of finishes to give you options for your specific vehicle and trailer hitch.
This 1/2" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a swivel-type retainer. Instead of using a detachable clip as a retainer, the swivel pin features a metal tab mounted on a hinge on the end of the pin. When the pin is inserted into the receiver tube, the tab can be flipped sideways to keep the pin in place, and when you want to remove it, the tab can be rotated again to allow the pin to easily slide out. Operation is quick and easy, and there is no risk of losing the retainer clip. All CURT 1/2" pins come with a 105-degree bend, making them easier to handle and operate when mounting your ball mount. 1/2" hitch pins will fit any CURT ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 1-1/4" shank.
- 1/2" diameter pin fits 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tubes
- Quickly secures ball mounts and other receiver tube inserts with no clip needed
- Permanently attached swivel clip cannot be lost
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Before towing, be sure the hitch pin is in place and securely fastened
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Swivel Hitch Pin|