CURT 1/2" Hitch Pin with 5/8" Adapter (1-1/4" or 2" Receiver, Zinc, Packaged) #21502
Share this Product
The job of a hitch pin is incredibly important in towing, and for this reason, CURT hitch pins and clips are made to be of the utmost quality, providing you with reliable security for your trailer and cargo. CURT 1/2" hitch pins measure a full half inch in diameter and are constructed from solid steel. This helps ensure they have the strength they need to serve your towing needs. Our 1/2" pins are available in a number of finishes to give you options for your specific vehicle and trailer hitch.
This 1/2" hitch pin features an adapter sleeve that allows it to be used in either a 1/2" or 5/8" hole. It provides reliable installation for any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 1-1/4" or 2" shank. It also comes with a zinc finish and a standard retainer hole to accept the included clip. All CURT 1/2" pins come with a 105-degree bend, making them easier to handle and operate when mounting your ball mount.
- 1/2" diameter pin with 5/8" adapter fits 1-1/4" or 2" receiver tubes
- Secures ball mounts and other receiver tube inserts
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Before towing, be sure the hitch pin is in place and securely fastened with the clip
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25 or 2|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Hitch Pin & Clip with Adapter|
|Pin Diameter||.5 and .625|