CURT 1/2" Hitch Pin with Groove (1-1/4" Receiver, Zinc, Packaged) #21404
Share this Product
The job of a hitch pin is incredibly important in towing, and for this reason, CURT hitch pins and clips are made to be of the utmost quality, providing you with reliable security for your trailer and cargo. CURT 1/2" hitch pins measure a full half inch in diameter and are constructed from solid steel. This helps ensure they have the strength they need to serve your towing needs. Our 1/2" pins are available in a number of finishes to give you options for your specific vehicle and trailer hitch.
This 1/2" hitch pin features a zinc finish and comes with a groove that allows the clip to be inserted at any angle. All CURT 1/2" pins come with a 105-degree bend, making them easier to handle and operate when mounting your ball mount. 1/2" hitch pins will fit any CURT ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 1-1/4" shank.
- 1/2" diameter pin fits 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tubes
- Secures ball mounts and other receiver tube inserts
- Grooved pin allows clip attachment at any angle
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Before towing, be sure the hitch pin is in place and securely fastened with the clip
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Part Type||Hitch Pin & Clip|