CURT 65" Safety Chains with 2 Snap Hooks Each (5,000 lbs., Vinyl-Coated, 2-Pack) #19749
Share this Product
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT.
CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. These safety chains feature a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. They come with a black vinyl coating to protect them from the elements and to ensure they do not scratch your vehicle. They are also fitted with durable latch hooks that provide extra security and safety while towing. This package includes two 1/4" x 60" safety chain assemblies. Remember, each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight.
- Provides a backup connection between a tow vehicle and trailer
- Features a minimum break force of 5,000 lbs.
- Includes two 1/4" x 60" safety chain assemblies
- Each chain assembly must meet or exceed gross trailer weight
- Grade-30 rating for good tensile strength in utility applications
- Vinyl coating protects chains from rust and allows for easier handling
- Assembled with two snap hooks each for secure attachment
- Hooks protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Safety chains are required while towing
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Safety Chains|