CURT Bumper Hitch for Dodge Bumpers (2" Receiver) #19050
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
A CURT bumper hitch mounts onto your vehicle's bumper, rather than the frame, and provides a receiver tube for a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack or other hitch-mounted insert. Unlike a bumper mount, which is simply a hole in the vehicle's bumper for installing a trailer ball, a bumper hitch allows for adjustment and flexibility in towing application.
This CURT receiver-style bumper mount hitch accepts a 2" x 2" ball mount shank and can tow up to 4,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 400 lbs. of tongue weight. This makes the bumper hitch a great choice for hauling many smaller types of trailers, including boat trailers, utility trailers, popup campers and more. It should be noted, however, that the weight carrying capacity is always dependent on the bumper's weight capacity rating.
CURT bumper mount hitches come with a gloss black powder coat finish and provide a simple towing solution. They easily bolt onto the bottom of a step bumper on a pickup truck or SUV and offer a lower hitch point to provide level trailer towing. Each model comes complete with mounting hardware and safety chain hookups.
- Fits Dodge pickups with one-piece factory-formed steel step bumper
- Offers lower hitch point to provide level trailer towing
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated bumper capacity
- Includes safety chain hookups and mounting hardware
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||4,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||400 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Finish||GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT|