CURT Bumper Hitch for Westin or DMI Bumpers (2" Receiver) #19031
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
A CURT bumper hitch mounts onto your vehicle's bumper, rather than the frame, and provides a receiver tube for a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack or other hitch-mounted insert. Unlike a bumper mount, which is simply a hole in the vehicle's bumper for installing a trailer ball, a bumper hitch allows for adjustment and flexibility in towing application.
This CURT receiver-style bumper mount hitch accepts a 2" x 2" ball mount shank and can tow up to 5,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 500 lbs. of tongue weight. This makes the bumper hitch a great choice for hauling many smaller types of trailers, including boat trailers, utility trailers, popup campers and more. It should be noted, however, that the weight carrying capacity is always dependent on the bumper's weight capacity rating.
CURT bumper mount hitches come with a gloss black powder coat finish and provide a simple towing solution. They easily bolt onto the bottom of a step bumper on a pickup truck or SUV and offer a lower hitch point to provide level trailer towing. Each model comes complete with mounting hardware and safety chain hookups.
- Bolts onto the bottom of the truck's step bumper
- Fits Westin and DMI bumpers
- Mounting holes spaced 10-1/2" on-center
- Offers lower hitch point to provide level trailer towing
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated bumper capacity
- Includes safety chain hookups and mounting hardware
- Ball mount sold separately
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||5,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||500 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Finish||GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT|