CURT 48" x 20" Tray-Style Cargo Carrier (Fixed 1-1/4" Shank with 2" Adapter) #18110
Share this Product
Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of a vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.
CURT introduces the mesh, bolt-together, tray-style cargo carrier. This carrier features a lightweight aluminum design to put less strain on your vehicle and resist rust and corrosion from outdoor exposure. It comes with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank and an attachment to adapt to a 2" x 2" receiver tube. It can hold up to 300 lbs. of cargo and also features a bent shank to raise the carrier off the ground and provide more clearance. It offers a total storage area of 48" x 20".
CURT tray-style cargo carriers are versatile and simple to use. They have holes along the outer edge for mounting a cargo net or bungees, making it easy to keep items secure, and they provide plenty of space to make your trip more comfortable, no matter where you are headed. Whether you prefer the hitch-mounted carrier or the roof rack option, CURT has cargo management solutions to meet your needs.
- Frees up space inside the vehicle for passengers and cargo
- Angled shank elevates carrier for more ground clearance
- Adapter sleeve allows mounting on either 1-1/4" or 2" receiver tube
- Two-piece design easily bolts together for quick assembly
- Mesh base for easy cleanup
- Features mounting holes for a cargo net or bungees
- Protected by a highly durable E-coat and carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes hitch pin & clip
- Inside dimensions: 47-3/4" x 19-1/2" x 2-1/2"
|Part Type||Tray-Style Cargo Carrier|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Dimensions||48 IN x 20 IN x 2 3/4 IN|