Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
TruTrack Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution System (8K - 10K lbs., 35-9/16" Bars) #17500
While many weight distribution hitches are made to be compatible with a sway control attachment, the CURT...
While many weight distribution hitches are made to be compatible with a sway control attachment, the CURT TruTrack is an advanced WD system that integrates the sway control function into the design of the hitch. It combines precise weight distributing with integrated sway control to deliver the smoothest, safest ride possible. This, coupled with the easiest setup in the industry, truly makes the TruTrack unparalleled in its class.
Like all WD hitches, the TruTrack uses a pair of spring bars to leverage the trailer tongue weight and spread it across all axles of the vehicle-trailer combination. However, instead of using spring bar chains, the TruTrack connects to the trailer frame using heavy-duty, adjustable support brackets that hold the spring bars in place laterally and vertically. While regular spring bars angle from side to side, the integrated sway control arms resist this movement and keep the trailer better aligned. The TruTrack also features a unique spring and cam system that builds up pressure to actively stop sway and then relaxes to make smooth turns. The hardened components are less subject to wear and last longer than competitor models.
Setting up the TruTrack WD hitch is faster and easier. While other WDs use washers and blind guesswork to find the proper tilt, the TruTrack employs interlocking nuts and six preset holes to provide specific angles of tilt and a simpler adjustment method. Unlike most WD hitches that require you to partially disassemble the hitch head to make adjustments, the interlocking nuts can easily be accessed on the outside of the head, making installation fast and adjustment easy.
In addition to its integrated sway control and easy setup, the CURT TruTrack offers the same great quality as our other WD hitches, making it the perfect choice for campers, livestock trailers, car haulers and other heavy-duty trailers. We stand behind this uncompromising hitch, and to prove it, we back it up with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Integrated sway control actively resists sway and levels the vehicle and trailer
- Welded head with cast pieces provides solid spring bar attachment
- Uses spring & cam system with hardened components, instead of metal friction
- Adjustable brackets provide fixed support unlike spring bar chain models
- Brackets use friction to resist lateral movement, replacing a sway control
- Equipped with trunnion-style, forged steel spring bars
- 2" shank can be flipped to provide necessary drop or rise
- Hex castle nut allows for easy adjustment for different trailers
- Tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup and installation
- Two neutral bar settings for narrow and wide A-frame trailers
- Durable carbide powder coat finish and industrial chrome-plated cam components
- Includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes shank, trailer ball, spring bars, head, support brackets, pin & clip
- Capacity limited to lowest rated towing component
|Part Type||Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||10,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||1,000 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution Hitch with integrated Sway Control
Make The Journey | Tested. Proven. Safe. | CURT
TruTrack Weight Distribution Hitch Installation: CURT 17500
TruTrack™ WD System | CURT
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.