CURT Replacement Light-Duty Trunnion Weight Distribution Spring Bar #17348
Share this Product
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads.
This replacement spring bar is designed to fit the CURT trunnion bar weight distribution hitch #17345. It features forged steel construction and a durable powder coat finish for long-lasting use. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,000 - 5,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 300 - 500 lbs. and comes with a pre-attached spring bar chain for convenient installation and tension adjustment.
- Mounts to a light-duty trunnion bar WD hitch head to help level the trailer
- Pre-assembled with spring bar chain for ready attachment
- Multiple chain links allow for flexible adjustment of tension
- Constructed from steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes a trunnion spring bar, chain and U-bolt
|Finish||Durable Powder Coat|