CURT Replacement Weight Distribution Hookup Brackets (2-Pack) #17208
Share this Product
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads.
These replacement weight distribution hookup brackets make it easy to attach spring bars to the tongue frame of your trailer and get the exact tension needed to level your towing setup. They feature a bolt-on mounting system for secure attachment to your trailer and offer a snap-up design that can be leveraged into place with a weight distribution lift handle #17112. To ensure long-lasting use, these replacement spring bar hangers come with a durable powder coat finish.
- Allows for secure mounting of the spring bars on the trailer frame
- Perfect for use on trailers with LP tanks or other obstructions
- Replaces factory brackets
- Snap-up design allows for easy leveraging of spring bar
- Bracket protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes two hookup brackets, bolts and pins
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Replacement Weight Distribution Hookup Bracket|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Color||Black / Silver|