CURT Replacement Round Weight Distribution Spring Bar (10K - 14K lbs.) #17117
Share this Product
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailer's and vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads.
This replacement spring bar is designed to fit CURT round bar weight distribution hitches #17007 or #17222. It features forged steel construction and a durable powder coat finish for long-lasting use. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 - 15,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 1,000 - 1,500 lbs. and comes with a pre-attached spring bar chain for convenient installation and tension adjustment.
- Mounts to a round bar WD hitch head to help level the trailer and tow vehicle
- Fits round bar weight distribution hitches #17007 or #17222
- Pre-assembled with spring bar chain for ready attachment
- Multiple chain links allow for flexible adjustment of tension
- Constructed from forged steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes a round spring bar, chain and U-bolt
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Replacement Round Weight Distribution Spring Bar|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||1,000 LB - 1,500 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||10,000 LB - 15,000 LB|