Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Q25 5th Wheel Hitch with Roller & Rails #16666
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the...
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The spherical axial bearing of the Q25 offers free movement of the head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
This 5th wheel hitch comes with the CURT R24 roller and a set of 5th wheel rails to be mounted in your truck bed using a 5th wheel bracket kit (brackets sold separately). CURT 5th wheel rollers are true rolling units, meaning they roll on actual wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as used in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers provide up to 12" of displacement, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, the Q25 5th wheel hitch is the ideal extension for your full-size pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, the Q25 is coated in a black carbide powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear.
- Includes Q25 5th wheel head #16565, R24 roller #16570 and base rails #16200
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- R24 5th wheel roller provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Limited to the lowest rated towing component
- Includes Q25 5th wheel #16565, R24 roller #16570, base rails #16200 and hardware
|Vertical Load||6,250 LB|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
CURT Q25 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.