Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Q24 5th Wheel Hitch with Roller & Rails #16646
The CURT Q24 is the heavyweight champion of 5th wheel hitches. With a gross trailer weight capacity...
The CURT Q24 is the heavyweight champion of 5th wheel hitches. With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 6,000 lbs., the Q24 is capable of handling the heaviest of 5th wheel trailers, including deluxe RV and oversize campers. Something that sets the Q24 5th wheel hitch apart from competitive models is its spherical axial bearing. Instead of having a set of rods on which the hitch head can pivot, the Q24 uses a spherical bearing to allow the hitch head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride and less strain on your towing equipment and truck. The CURT Q24 5th wheel trailer hitch also features dual-locking jaws, a self-aligning head, single-handle operation and a three-position coupling indicator. It comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish, a limited lifetime warranty and is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety.
This 24K 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the CURT R24 roller and a set of 5th wheel rails to be mounted in your truck bed using a 5th wheel bracket kit. CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- R24 5th wheel roller #16570 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes Q24 5th wheel hitch head #16545, R24 roller #16570, base rails #16200 and hardware
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||24,000 LB|
|Vertical Load||6,000 LB|
|Height||17-1/2 IN - 21-1/2 IN|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
5th Wheel Roller Assembly: CURT 16570 R24 Roller Kit
CURT Q20 and Q24 5th Wheel Hitches
How to Hook Up a 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.