Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Q20 5th Wheel Hitch with Roller & Rails #16636
Like the other 5th wheel hitches of the CURT Q-Series, the CURT Q20 is a specialist in...
Like the other 5th wheel hitches of the CURT Q-Series, the CURT Q20 is a specialist in its class. It features a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. and can accept a vertical load limit of 5,000 lbs., giving it the capability to tow most large recreational vehicles, campers and many other 5th wheel trailers. Also like the Q24, the Q20 5th wheel has a superior hitch head, pivoting on a spherical axial bearing. This ensures smooth, quiet towing and allows unimpeded head movement and a wide turning radius for your trailer. The self-aligning head and dual-locking jaws make coupling easier, and with the three-position coupling mechanism, indicating when it safe to couple and when it is safe to tow, you can be out of the driveway and on your way quicker than ever.
The Q20 comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish to give this hitch the best possible defense against corrosion, scratching, UV damage and whatever else you throw its way. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety and is also backed by a limited lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind.
This 20K 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the CURT R20 roller and a set of 5th wheel rails to be mounted in your truck bed using a 5th wheel bracket kit. CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- R20 5th wheel roller #16550 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes Q20 5th wheel hitch head #16530, R20 roller #16550, base rails #16200 and hardware
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
|5th Wheel Hitch
|17-1/2 IN - 21-1/2 IN
|CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
5th Wheel Roller Assembly: CURT 16550 R20 Roller Kit
CURT Q20 and Q24 5th Wheel Hitches
How to Hook Up a 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.