Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Q25 5th Wheel Hitch Head #16565
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the...
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The Q25 excels in quiet towing operation. Its spherical axial bearing offers free movement of the head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, this 5th wheel hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 6,250 lbs. It is the ideal extension for your full-size 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton or 1-ton pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, the Q25 is also coated in a black carbide powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear.
Like our other Q-series 5th wheel hitches, the Q25 features a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab and tells you the exact coupling status of your trailer. It also comes with a wide, self-aligning head for easier coupling and a variety of mounting options to accommodate your specific pickup. This 25K 5th wheel hitch head is designed to mount on a set of 5th wheel legs or a 5th wheel roller (includes head only). To let you Bring It with complete confidence, the Q25 comes backed with a limited lifetime warranty and all the credibility of the CURT name.
- Requires CURT 5th wheel roller or legs for installation
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 5th wheel head only
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Vertical Load||6,250 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
5th Wheel Hitch Install: CURT 16026 Puck System 5th Wheel Legs on a Nissan Titan
CURT Q25 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.